THE ULTIMATE WICK
- Continuous working temperature 2300 degrees F.
- Melting point 3200 degrees F.
- Replaces asbestos products which are limited in use to 1200 degrees F.
- No known chronic health effects, as extracted from USA. Material Safety Data Sheets [MSDS]
- Structure is such that material can be flaired out similar to asbestos, thus improved combustion.
Unwind the three major strands.
Carefully separate to expose smaller ones.
Cut to desired length and place in burner tubes, DO NOT PACK TIGHTLY, material should just be retained in tubes when burner is inverted.
Spread out similar to a flower arrangement.
Showing the single result